iPhone users normally complain about their device’s battery not lasting for too long. And hence the requirement to reset iPhone battery is felt by every user. Most of the times, the battery issue may occur due to major iOS upgrade.
Also, if the device is too old, the battery may wear out and eventually lead to issues. In addition to this, if your device is running too many apps, chances are high for your battery to run out fast.
Method 1: How to Calibrate iPhone Battery?
Calibrating the iPhone battery is very simple. All you need to do is follow the given steps below.
- Step 1: To begin the process of calibration, you need to fully drain out the battery in your iPhone battery. Hence, you need to keep using it. Probably turning on the flash light and watching a high resolution video might help you in this case.
- Step 2: Once the battery is drained out, leave your handset in that condition for at least 6. This will make sure that the battery is completely drained.
- Step 3: Now, charge your iPhone with the suitable charger till 100%. When it has reached 100%, continue charging for more 2 hours.
- Step 4: After this, use the iPhone till the battery life is drained to 0% again.
- Step 5: Charge it again till 100% and this time continue the charging for 1 Hour after it reaches 100%