Apple requires users to run at least iOS 12.4 on their iPhone for those who want to use an Apple Card. This version of the operating system and the enudoits support the Apple Card. We’ve discussed the steps to know to apply for an Apple Card.
How to Apply for an Apple Card?
Apple Card is not currently supported in Turkey. When Apple decides to step into our country, simply follow the steps below to apply.
- Open the “Wallet” app. If you can’t find the app on your iPhone, scroll down on your home screen and use spotlight search to find it.
- Then tap the “+” icon in the top right corner of the screen.
- The next screen explains that adding a card to Apple Pay allows you to shop with your phone and the web. Select “Continue” to move forward.
- If you have the right to apply for an Apple Card, you’ll see the relevant credit card option listed. Select “Apple Card” to start the process.
- The Wallet app will now provide information about what features the Apple Card offers and the interest rate at the bank concerned. Read the Apple Card’s fees and terms and then tap the “Continue” button.
- Now you need to verify some credentials. First, make sure your name, date of birth and phone number are correct. Select “Forward” to continue. Then enter the housing address required for billing and delivery of the card.
- Finally, type in your annual income and then select “Forward.” This information will help the bank determine the amount of credit it will give you.